These one off workshops are perfect for those wanting to make a superfast project during the one off session to take away which includes all materials and use of equipment. You will need to be able to use a sewing machine for this workshop. Complete beginner workshops will resume in 2022.
Please note if for any reason you do not finish during the workshop you will be given a copy of the pattern to take away and finish at your leisure.
During these classes you can choose from the kits listed below – or why note join me every session to make something new each time.
Please confirm the date and project when booking.
1:00pm – 2:30pm £20 – including kit
Dates available are Wednesday 8th and 15th December and Wednesday 5th and 19th January.
Kits options will be:
- Linda Lotus Bag
- Karen Wine Bag
- Ruby Tote Bag
- Emily Gift Bag
- Christmas Stocking
- Hilary Hexagon Bowl
- Storage Basket
- Christmas No-Sew Bauble
- Scissor Keeper
- Accessory Roll
- Plush Padded Tree Decorations
- Plush Padded Heart Garland
Please note fabrics will vary according to what we have in stock.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please ensure you are available for all dates on your selected workshop as they are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled or transferred.
Living In Loveliness reserves the right to re-schedule or cancel classes. Should this happen, you will be offered the chance to re-schedule or receive a full refund.
Covid 19 safety:
The health and safety of everyone who visits our Living In Loveliness events remains our top priority. To keep everyone safe we have implementing COVID-19 status checks. When visiting, please come prepared to show proof of your COVID-19 status. The accepted method of showing COVID-19 status is as follows:
- NHS COVID Pass via the NHS App (NB This is different to the NHS COVID-19 Test and Trace app). It is advised individuals apply no later than 48 hours before attending their event to allow for the application to be processed in time.
- The vaccination record card (this is the card you would have been given after your COVID 19 immunisation, with a record of your name and the dates you received the vaccines).
- Lateral flow or PCR negative test results text or e-mail, received within 72 hours prior to attending the event.
- If visitors would prefer not to use the app or do not have a smartphone they can obtain a NHS COVID Pass letter (proving vaccination status only) by calling 119 or visiting the NHS website.
***NATIONAL LOCKDOWN POLICY***
In the event of a national lockdown we will offer you two alternative dates to rebook or give you an open credit to redeem at your leisure online or at any of our pop up shops.
**SNOW & SEVERE WEATHER POLICY**
Our priority in these circumstances is to ensure everyone is safe. We will give as much notice as possible. If you do not hear from us this means the classes are still running. Should we need to cancel a class you will be offered an alternative date. If you choose not to attend the workshop and it still runs your session will not be transferred or refunded.