Dates : Wednesday 15th December and Wednesday 5th and 19th January 2022 and Wednesday 2nd February
Cost: £80 (20 per session)
Block Booking Essential
During this four part course you can choose to make a selection of projects. This course will be tailored to the projects you wish to sew. Options include; soft furnishings, patchwork and quilting cushions/wall hanging/place mat and a table runner/ Or a variety of different projects please see the list of options below, browse the photos or pop by my Living in Loveliness facebook page for even more inspiration. The sewing project choice is yours. Kerrie will be in touch upon booking. Or alternatively you can send you enquires to email@example.com
These sessions focuses on:
* cutting fabric accurately using cutting boards, rotary cutters and rulers
* allowing for seams and turnings, ensuring all raw edges are finished professionally
* assembling and sewing pieces together
* learning zip installation techniques
* learning how to make sturdy handles
* sewing using batting, interfacing and pretty stitches
Materials aren’t included; a material list will be given upon booking based on the project you choose.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please ensure you are available for all dates on your selected workshop as they are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled or transferred.
Living In Loveliness reserves the right to re-schedule or cancel classes. Should this happen, you will be offered the chance to re-schedule or receive a full refund.
Covid 19 safety:
The health and safety of everyone who visits our Living In Loveliness events remains our top priority. To keep everyone safe we have implementing COVID-19 status checks. When visiting, please come prepared to show proof of your COVID-19 status. The accepted method of showing COVID-19 status is as follows:
- NHS COVID Pass via the NHS App (NB This is different to the NHS COVID-19 Test and Trace app). It is advised individuals apply no later than 48 hours before attending their event to allow for the application to be processed in time.
- The vaccination record card (this is the card you would have been given after your COVID 19 immunisation, with a record of your name and the dates you received the vaccines).
- Lateral flow or PCR negative test results text or e-mail, received within 72 hours prior to attending the event.
- If visitors would prefer not to use the app or do not have a smartphone they can obtain a NHS COVID Pass letter (proving vaccination status only) by calling 119 or visiting the NHS website.
***NATIONAL LOCKDOWN POLICY***
In the event of a national lockdown we will offer you two alternative dates to rebook or give you an open credit to redeem at your leisure online or at any of our pop up shops.
**SNOW & SEVERE WEATHER POLICY**
Our priority in these circumstances is to ensure everyone is safe. We will give as much notice as possible. If you do not hear from us this means the classes are still running. Should we need to cancel a class you will be offered an alternative date. If you choose not to attend the workshop and it still runs your session will not be transferred or refunded.