Sewn with Scraps – Issue 1 – Pretty Presents – Christmas Inspired
Product Description Ever wondered what to make with your scrap fabric? I always encourage sewists to save scraps as it’s amazing how many fabulous projects can been sewn up with them. So, with this in mind, I’m proud to introduce a new addition to my pattern collection: ‘Sewn with Scraps’. Each new issue includes three patterns giving you ideas and patterns whilst teaching you how to use up those small, scrappy bits of fabric and sew up super cute projects.
Issue 1 has been inspired by my love for up-cycling and as I’ve decided this year to sew up some pretty present packaging for Christmas and birthdays. This is the perfect pattern booklet, if, like me, you like to see gift bags reused. No need to throw away pretty paper packaging; now your recipient can reuse the bags for future gifts or even as make up, toiletry or stationary bags.
Issue 1 has 14 pages of step by step instruction for three different bags: Emily, Ruby and Karen. The booklet is filled with lots of bright, clear supporting photos for each step making each project sew easy.
Kit contents: (Please not fabric may vary from those in the photo according to what we have in stock)
- 1 metre of Metallic Christmas 100% cotton fabric ( Fabric may vary – according to what we have in stock)
- 1 metre of plain poly cotton
- 1 metre of fusible interfacing
- 1 metre of 1” wide ribbon
- 10” piece of ½” ribbon
- 2 coordinating button
- A welcome letter
- 13 page, colourful step by step instructions with lots of colourful pictures showing you each step.
- 3 A3 pages of templates for the projects