Sew Easy Sashiko DIY Tote Apron Kit – Includes Everything to Make Your Own Apron
- Everything you need to create an apron in the Sashiko design.
- Sashiko translates as ‘little stabs’. It is a running stitch embroidery technique, traditionally used in Japan.
- The Sashiko design is unique and stands out amongst other less unique designs.
- Kit includes: 100% cotton, ivory fabric; 40m of Japanese navy cotton embroidery thread, 4 inch Shippou template, blue water soluble fabric pencil & gold-eye embroidery needles (size 3-9) x 16pcs.
- Approximate finished size: 65 x 35cm.