- These toggle fastenings for the classic duffel coat and for hunting clothing and traditional dresses are available from prym’s assortment, made of imitation leather, with or without a perforated edge.
- Their long fastening button made of light or dark wood and the wide loop allow them to be conveniently opened and closed with one hand and provide that stylish kick in traditional and rustic clothing.
- These pre-punched toggle fastenings make it very easy to sew by hand – whether it’s a cross stitch or lock stitch.
- They are washable up to 30 degrees.
- The black and brown variant made of imitation nappa leather is only suitable for hand washing.