The Native Task Lamp is a high-powered LED professional lamp, which is designed to light up wide areas on a desk, workstation, drawing board or large painting.
It features a large shade, which can be smoothly adjusted vertically, horizontally and laterally to any desired position, ensuring that daylight can be shone where it is needed most. It also has a durable metal arm ensuring that the lamp head can be positioned at the users desired height.
This task lamp has light colour temperature of 5,500K and the lamp is three-step dimmable, meaning the user will always receive an optimal level of work.
- Wide head to ensure that light is spread evenly across a large surface.
- Manoeuvrable metal arm and adjustable head so that light can be shone exactly where the user requires it.
- Has a three-step dimmer to provide the optimal level of light.
- The lamp fixes to its surface via a clamp (which is supplied), meaning that it doesn’t take up unnecessary space on a desk or work surface. It also means that this task lamp can be used on surfaces that aren’t just horizontal.
- A long reach arm of 98cm (38.5 inches).
- Colour temperature: 5,500K (equivalent to natural daylight).
- Head width: 50cm (19.75 inches)
- Head depth: 9.5cm (3.75 inches)
- Reach: 98cm (38.5 inches)
- Clamp depth: 6.2cm (2.5 inches)
- Weight: 1.68kg
- Colour: White
- Comes with a two-year warranty