Natasha Craft Clutch Kit and Pattern Michael Miller Mustard
Designed by Kerrie Padmore of Living In Loveliness, after years of teaching sewing and craft classes, the need for a means of organising equipment and notions has resulted in this beautiful, super cute craft clutch. It has many other uses too…perfect for make up, jewellery, stationary, etc
Your kit includes
- 1 piece of Michael Miller Night Garden Meander for the outer fabric
- 1 piece of Michael Miller Night Garden Sparkle for the lining fabric
- 1 piece of heritage premium mid-weight batting
- 2 white 8″ zips
- 1 magnetic clasp
- A welcome letter with the cutting guide printed on the back
- A colourful step by step A5 instruction booklet showing you each step
- 1 A3 page of templates for the clutch
The clear step by step pictures and instructions make this pattern sew easy.
approx 9.5″ x 13.5”
You will need a heat erasable pen which will remove all pen marks you might make during this project.
Copyright and Licensing information:
You may sell items made from this pattern for charity, in your shop, or on your stall: however, this pattern is not to be copied and used for mass production. This pattern belongs to Living in Loveliness, you cannot claim this pattern as your own or allow others to use it. This pattern is for personal and limited commercial use for only one purchaser.
Returns and exchanges
Please note no returns are not accepted on this product, should you have any problems with the pattern please contact my via email email@example.com